Mystery Witch, The Case of the Haunted Stripper, what?

Hey there folks who still read blogs occasionally. I know I said I was going video blog, mostly. but here is a quick post to flog my new short story, the first in what I hope to be a year long series. Last year I wrote a short character backstory for a tabletop RPG that never materialized as an actual game. But I loved the character i came up with, and the short scene really nagged at me to be expanded. I came up with over the last year about a dozen or more ideas for this character, and her universe.

Her name is Moira D'Arc, and she's a Homicide Cop who finds comes into supernatural abilities at her 45th birthday party while a haunted male stripper is swinging his bits in her face. Then things get weird.

https://read.amazon.ca/kp/embed?asin=B01MRKHRDB&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_LU1lybZA11757





I hope to be able to sell a few copies of each story every month, building some readership, and eventually serializing all my unfinished novels, and more stories that come to me.

I am also selling some Strawgirl calendars, magnets and other artsy ephemera more and more in the coming weeks, and eventually full time, i hope. all creative all the time. Book design was by me, so if you are looking for some coverdesign let me know!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fifth Transiversary Blog! it's a video (well, a slideshow mostly)

Video Blog DOXA 2017

Indolent Spinster Weekly Report #5