Skip to main content

Video Blog DOXA 2017

My response to see an almost 3 hour documentary about Chris Marker (Chris Marker, Never Explain, Never Complain) and two of Marker's great documentaries, Une Journée d’Andrei Arsenevitch (One Day In The Life Of Andrei Arsenevich) and, Le Souvenir d'un avenir (Remembrance of Things to Come)

All three films were awesome, and made me want to tak ephotos and video of the Q&A with the film makers of Never Explain... Then naturally it occurred to me, walking home seeing the poster from the end of this film, DO WHAT YOU LOVE. i did, i made a dorky little film. A documentary/ sure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair colour, Pride, and comfortable shoes.

Field Notes In/On Transition. Hair colour, Pride, and comfortable shoes. August, thus far has been a bit hotter and stickier here in the “Groovy ‘Couv,” than the previous couple of months... my brain is a tub of molasses, it seems. Hopefully it will cool down so I can get back to posting as regularly as I have been all summer. It’s “Pride Week” or for me really, the weekend at least, I went to the parade yesterday (Sunday, August 5th), after missing it last year due to extreme laziness. But this year I am feeling a bit more proud of myself, and I had a pal to hang out with and see the parade. I often end up going to things like this alone, and feeling less included than I ought to. More on that in a bit, first let me rewind to Saturday and talk about taking another one of those things that for me, is a big step on my journey: having a real “hair appointment.” (there’s a Bugs Bunny reference there somewhere)  I went down to one of those salons (The former “Joji’s”

Last indolent Spinster Almost Daily Report from DOXA 2018

My last laconic lazy one take video chatting about the last couple days of the festival DOXA 2018

Indolent spinster almost daily report from DOXA #5

latest almost daily report after taking a day off monday due to a cold, which i still have but am not as knocked out by. Saw Wajd: Songs of separation which was really interesting. which in my report i say is playing again on sunday, but actually it's saturday at 5pm, and it's almost if not sold out already line up early!